Faculty members who are vacating their apartments should notify Office of Housing and Auxiliary Services – Faculty Housing at least one month before their intended departures.
Vacating faculty members should:
- Remove all bulky items (including household appliances) and personal belongings
- Re-instate the apartment to its original condition (except wear and tear)
- Repaint the apartment, if applicable.
- Remove all litter within the apartment
- Return all original keys and all duplicate key, if any
- Terminate all telephone and cable TV subscriptions
- Settle all payments for services
HAS-FH will charge vacating tenants for any removal or reinstatement cost for the items above if they fail to comply with the above.