It is the time of the year for NTU Alumni Homecoming 2023, where we welcome our Singapore and overseas alumni to reconnect with fellow alumni and with the university.
We invite alumni to bring your family and friends for a day out at NTU Singapore. Some highlights of the Homecoming day are:
- Go on a guided tour of Gaia to learn interesting facts about this Asia’s largest wooden building, which is NTU’s newest, award-winning sustainable icon that houses the Nanyang Business School.
- NTU is known as one of the world’s most beautiful university campuses. Have you visited The Hive, The Arc or The Wave? Here’s your chance to hop on the open-top bus tour to check out these architectural jewels. Take a walk down memory lane as you admire the beautiful scenery.
- Alumni can enjoy a wide range of engaging complimentary programmes, including carnival activities, stage performances, workshops and exhibitions organised by NTU schools, departments and alumni associations from 2pm onwards.
- In the evening, join in a fireside chat with NTU President, Professor Ho Teck Hua, at Gaia’s auditorium and ask him any questions you have about NTU.
- Have an AR-mazing time capturing creative photos with Gaia-themed augmented reality photo filters. Post your shots on Facebook and Instagram with the #NTUsgAlumni and stand to win sustainable prizes.
For alumni based overseas, fret not. With the theme of “Reunions Around The World”, some overseas alumni associations will be organising gatherings and events in the same week in various countries such as China, Malaysia and Indonesia, so you will also get a chance to reconnect with your NTU friends.
Join in the fun as we celebrate the unity of the OneNTU family.
Show us you are ready for Homecoming by joining this social media contest and stand to win a set of 1 adult and 1 child limited edition OneNTU Core Values T-shirts.
Step 1) Register for NTU Alumni Homecoming 2023 here.
Step 2) Create a post based on any of the following content on your own Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn account before 12 October:
- Pose with your favourite NTU memorabilia, such as your graduation bear, or photos of your favourite campus food.
- Post your throwback or “then and now” photo, either your solo shots or photos taken with your NTU friends.
- Post a photo of you exploring the world or doing community service – let us know how you, as an NTU alumnus or alumna, got out of your comfort zone.
Step 3) Include “#NTUsgAlumni” in your photo caption and keep your account public so that we can spot the posts.
Step 4) Check your direct message (DM) for our notification from 12 September to 12 October 2023. Collect the prize on 14 October at the event registration counter.
How to get to Gaia and NTU Singapore
- The nearest train stations to NTU are Boon Lay (EW27) and Pioneer (EW28).
- From Boon Lay MRT station, make your way to the adjacent bus interchange and take bus service 179.
- From Pioneer MRT station, hop on the free shuttle bus, Campus Weekend Rider, which starts its ride in front of Blk 649A Jurong West Street 61, Singapore 641649 (Exit B).
Save this map to help you navigate NTU during the Homecoming event.