The Nanyang PMBA (International Trading) programme aims to train experienced professionals in commodity and wholesale trade to lead effectively across markets and cultures.
The curriculum is designed in close consultation with industry leaders and with the support of Enterprise Singapore to ensure direct relevance to industry requirements and challenges. It will provide you with a holistic education that develops cross-cultural intelligence, knowledge of emerging technologies, awareness of sustainability and regulatory issues, and the ability to manage opportunities and risks in the dynamic global trading environment.
For the full programme details, please refer to Nanyang PMBA (International Trading).
• Enjoy an accelerated 18-month schedule of weekend classes, held twice a month on Saturdays and Sundays at an accessible location in downtown Singapore, allowing you to deeply immerse yourself in classes without out-of-office days or leave.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL score > 100 IBT or IELTS score > 6.5, if English was not the medium of instruction used at the undergraduate level
- Round 1: 4 December
- Round 2: 15 March
- Round 3: 30 April
GMAT institution code is V24-ZV-75 and our GRE ID code is 3802
S$72,424.00 (inclusive of GST)
The Nanyang PMBA (International Trading) programme adopts a holistic approach to honing leadership skills that you can apply to your specific business contexts. It is delivered across 20 high-impact modules held on alternate weekends over 18 months.
- Technology & E-Business
- Strategic Management
- Leading People Globally
- Strategy Project At Nanyang
- Analytics For Decision Making
- Corporate Governance & Ethics
- Macroeconomics For Business Leadership
- Analysis Of The Shifting Commodity Complex
- Issues In International Regulation In International Trading
- Issues In Logistics And Supply Chain Management
- Overseas: Comtemporary Issues In The Commodity Complex
- Structured Solutions In The Commodity Complex
- Risks Management In The Commodity Complex
Our career coaches are established and experienced industry professionals who can share industry insights to help you create a practical roadmap towards fulfilling your professional goals.
At the NBS Graduate Studies Career Development Office (GSCDO), you can access the advice and support of a dedicated career coach on the best way to apply your new skills and competencies within your organisation, and accelerate your career development.