- The faculty coordinator for FYP is Associate Professor Wang Zhiwei
- Direct entry students who have earned 45AUs and ABP students who are Year 4 standing are eligible to start FYP in AY2018-19, Sem 2. Please check if you are eligible for FYP (under Classification of Students)
- FYP Computing Lab Facilities
- Security Access Application Form (Only applicable for after-office hours access to EST Lab 2)
- DR-NTU website
- DR-NTU Submission Guideline
For enquires on DR-NTU submission, please email email@example.com
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR FINAL YEAR PROJECT (Starting from Sem 1 or Sem 2 of an Academic Year)
There will be times that you would need to collect certain information/data from the industry for your FYP projects. Please follow the procedures listed below:
Prepare your questionnaire
Send your questionnaire to your FYP Supervisor for vetting and endorsement via email
Download the cover letter and fill in all the necessary information (which are in RED) accordingly
Seek Endorsement from the Associate Chair (Academic) by sending an email attached with the following, to firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox.
The completed cover letter
The final questionnaire (after vetted by your FYP Supervisor)
Email sent to your FYP Supervisor
Approved email from your FYP Supervisor
You will be informed when the Cover Letter is ready for collection, hence make sure you indicate your mobile numbers in your email.
Send the questionnaire to your respondents, you may claim the postage from the fund allocated to your FYP.