Admissions for our NTU-PKU Double Master's programme take place in July every year.
- A good bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Language proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Good IELTS or TOEFL score if your degree was not taught exclusively in English.
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) L6 score 210 if your degree was not taught exclusively in Chinese.
- Good GMAT/GRE score.
- Applicants with work experience are preferred, but not required.
- All shortlisted applicants will be invited for NTU and PKU admission interviews1.
1For non-Chinese citizens holding foreign passports or residents of Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan, please refer to the students' admission requirements on the PKU website for more details.
- For everyone except applicants with Chinese Passport, application to be submitted online2. Applications for AY2022 July intake will commence from 28 Aug 2021 - 28 Feb 2022.
- Applicants with Chinese passports must first be admitted to SEPKU.
- A complete application should be received before the deadline. Only completed applications will be assessed. An application is considered complete when we have received all supporting documents, information, and application fee.
2Applicants who wish to be considered for the NTU-PKU Double Masters programme would have to indicate their interest in the application form when applying to the MSc in Finance.