S$10,000 (inclusive of GST, non-refundable and payable upon acceptance of the offer of admission)
S$52,430 (inclusive of GST and S$10,000 enrolment fee, payable in equal instalments over 3 trimesters for full-time programme
Student Service Fee*
Health Service Fee
*Student Service Fee include fees for Registration, Exam, Amenities and Sports (full-time students only), IT Facilities, Smart Card and Copyright.
|Enrolment Fee (S$)||1st Instalment|
|Total Tuition Fee||10,000.00||14,143.33||14,143.33||14,143.34||52,430.00|
(Inclusive of GST)**
The enrolment fee is payable upon acceptance of offer and is non-refundable. It will be deductible from the full tuition fee.
* GST is subject to revision at the discretion of the Singapore Government. The current GST rate in Singapore is 7%.
** A one-time miscellaneous fee of $532.20 will be billed in the first trimester and payable with the trimester tuition fee. This fee is subject to revision at the discretion of the University.
NTU Alumni Grant
NTU alumni who have completed a bachelor’s or post-graduate degree at NTU are eligible for an alumni grant of 10% of the tuition fees. The subsidy can only be used to offset the tuition fee and cannot be used to offset other costs such as student service fees or miscellaneous fees.
Singapore Citizen & Singapore PR Grant
Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible for a grant of 10% of the tuition fees. The subsidy can only be used to offset the tuition fee and cannot be used to offset other costs such as student service fees or miscellaneous fees.
MSc Marketing Science Merit Scholarship
- Possess excellent academic credentials
- Performed well in the admission interview
- Granted admission to the MSc Marketing Science Programme
How to Apply
- Please complete the scholarship part of the online application, including the scholarship essay.
- Applicants who wish to be considered for the scholarship should ensure that their scholarship applications are completed (including submission of all supporting documents) by round 1 deadline.
- Scholarship application will only be considered when it is submitted together with the application.
ASEAN Development Scholarship
This partial scholarship is awarded to nationals of ASEAN member countries (excluding Singapore) as part of NBS’s effort to accelerate economic and social progress in the Member States of ASEAN. Each scholarship quantum is at 40% of the tuition fee.
Scholarship applicants must possess strong academic records, demonstrated leadership qualities and potential, and for working professionals, a strong career progression.
How to Apply
A complete online application including the scholarship section, and required supporting documents must be submitted by the first round application deadline to be eligible for the ASEAN Development Scholarship.
International students who require financial aid can approach Prodigy Finance to check on their eligibility.
All international students are eligible. Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents are ineligible. Residents with a non-permanent status maybe eligible depending on the specifics of their situation.
For more information visit Prodigy Finance.