This programme is designed for middle to senior level executives who need to understand how business analytics can work for their organisations. It equips participants with the knowledge and skills to investigate existing business operational data, in order to continually develop innovative marketing insights and new solutions. Participants will acquire knowledge and skills and build competencies in business analytics to complement their existing managerial experiences to create value for their organisations as well as their career.
Learn to draw inferences from data using appropriate tools
Convert data into actionable insights
Embed business analytics into corporate strategy to enhance growth and profits
Date(s): 08 to 09 Jul 2021
Time: 09:00 AM
Registration Closing Date: 13 Jun 2021
Date(s): 01 to 02 Jun 2021
Time: 09:00 AM
Registration Closing Date: 02 May 2021
Date(s): 18 to 19 Nov 2021
Time: 09:00 AM
Registration Closing Date: 10 Oct 2021
- Gain practical insights on how to build and leverage on a Business Analytics team.
- Understand the process of developing a strong business analytics case, from exploration of the data context to obtaining the explanatory or predictive results.
- Learn to investigate existing operational data and apply business analytics using real-life business data.
- Learn to ask the right questions and draw inferences from the data using appropriate tools.
- Examine various data modelling techniques using real-life business data to provide useful predictions such as pricing and profitability forecast and consumer trend analysis.
The 2-day programme will be conducted using an interactive seminar-style approach, supported by relevant case studies, group breakout sessions and practice cases. Participants will have hands-on experience on applying analytics tools to solve business related issues.
Embedding Business Analytics into Corporate Strategy
Leveraging Data within your Organisation
This programme is designed to meet the needs of middle to senior level executives who are not business analytics specialists, but are required to make decisions or formulate strategies based on data analysis.
The programme will benefit executives from all backgrounds and industries. Typical participants are:
- Middle to senior managers from any profession or industry including marketing, operations, human resources, information technology or research and development
- Executives interested in the implementation of digital transformation through a strategic understanding of data analytics
We are delighted to receive consistently positive feedback for every intake. Please click here to read some of these testimonials.
Standard Course Fee: S$$2,600
Fees payable after SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) funding:
|Programme Fee In SGD|
|Fees BEFORE funding & GST||Fees AFTER funding & GST|
|Singapore Citizens / PR||$2,600||$834.60|
|Singapore Citizens (aged ≥40)|
MCES1 - up to 90%
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens / PR|
ETSS2 - up to 90%
|Participants without funding||$2,600||$2,782.00|
1. Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) scheme. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here
2. Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (ETSS) scheme. For more information, click here.
Singapore Citizens, aged 25 and above, and self-sponsored, may use their SkillsFuture Credit to defray part of the net course fee. Participants can submit their SkillsFuture Credit claims by logging in MySkillsFuture.sg. Please click here for “How do I submit a claim for SkillsFuture credit?” and other FAQs.