The tuition fee is applicable to part time students admitted to NTU from AY2015 onwards.
|Fees before subsidy per Academic Unit (SGD)||MOE Subsidy||Fees after subsidy payable by Students per Academic Unit (SGD)|
|Singapore Citizens (SC)||$445.00||55%||$200.25|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR)||$445.00||20%||$356.00|
All amounts quoted are exclusive of GST.
The Ministry of Education (MOE) provides funding to subsidize the cost of part-time degree programme at the following rates:-
- 55% of the total cost for Singapore Citizens (SC)
- 20% of the total cost for Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR)
SCs and SPRs undergraduates pursuing part-time programmes who meet the following criteria are eligible for the MOE subsidy:
- Have not previously received a government subsidy/scholarship for a first degree; and
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- Males have completed the 2 years full-time National Service liability, and
- Have either 2 years of full-time work experience or is currently employed on a full-time basis. (A parttime employee is one who works for less than 35 hours a week, under contract of service with an employer)
For more information on the MOE Subsidy, please approach your school’s part time programme coordinators.