Tuition Grant

​Singapore Permanent Resident (SPRs) and International students (ISs) who have graduated from an Autonomous University (AU) e.g. NTU, NUS, SMU etc. from their undergraduate programmes and are applying for graduate programmes, please refer to the TG-FAQ for more information.

For further queries, please contact MOE (Tuition Grant Unit) as appended below.

Tuition Grant Section
School Placement and Services Division
Customer Service Centre (MOE Podium Block)
Ministry of Education, Singapore
Address: 1 North Buona Vista Drive
                 Singapore 138675 
Telephone: (65)6879 7333