1. What are the criteria to be eligible for a NTU Administered Bursary?
NTU Administered Bursary consists of NTU, MOE, Donated and CDC/CCC University Bursary.
To be eligible for a bursary, gross monthly Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $2,250 or Gross monthly Household Income (GHI) of less than or equal to $9,000.
Eligible applicants are accorded a bursary based on their financial situation and the criteria set down by the University / Donor.
Full Time Undergraduate
- The NTU, MOE, Donated and CDC/CCC University Bursary are open to Singaporean students.
- Singapore PR and international students may be considered for bursaries sponsored by private individuals and organizations. The number of bursaries available to Singapore PR and International students is limited.
Part Time Undergraduate
- Only Singaporean students pursuing their first undergraduate degree part-time undergraduate degree course and receiving MOE Subsidy are eligible.
- Part-time undergrad students taking only repeat modules in the semester are not eligible for the bursary for that semester.
Full-time SPR/International students paying non-subsidised tuition fees are not eligible to apply.
NIE trainee teachers who are either drawing salary/stipend from MOE or paying non-subsidised tuition fees are not eligible to apply.