Renewing your items
You can renew your materials online via your library account.
Your renewal limit is according to your
- You would not be able to renew an item if:
- It has reached its consecutive renewal limit
- It is an overdue recalled book
- It is reserved by another user
- You have reached or exceeded your fine limit
- Items in the Reserves are not renewable online. If you would like to renew a reserve item, you must go to the service desk.
- Our renewal policy is intended to encourage users to return materials they are no longer actively using. This makes more books immediately available for browsing and research by other users, and also protects the library's collection from damage and loss. Additionally, it gives others a fair chance to access the books.