- Fines are calculated from the due date to the day you return the item. Sundays and public holidays are excluded.
- Fines for items in the Course Reserves are charged by the hour.
- Borrowing and renewal privileges are stopped when the outstanding fines reach $10.00 or when recalled items are not returned by the recall due date. Privileges are restored when fines are paid.
- Library items due for 42 days or more are deemed "lost" and charges for lost items are found
here. Charges will not be waived or refunded when item is returned.
- For students who are graduating, please return all Library items promptly to facilitate the graduation process.
Payment of fines
The Library accepts payment by:
- EZ-Link card
- E-payment kiosks which accept payment by NETS, EZ-Link card or CashCard can be found at all libraries except Wang Gungwu Library, Medical Library and Library Outpost.
- Crossed cheques should be made payable to Nanyang Technological University. The Payee's name and library membership card number should be written at the back of the cheque. Please mail the cheque to:
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue,