Loss of Membership Card

​Please inform the library immediately if you lose your matriculation card, staff card or library card. This prevents your card from being misused.
Reporting loss of card

  • In person: You may approach the staff at the subject library.
  • By email:  Email us your full name and matriculation / staff / library card number.
  • By phone: Please call any subject library during our opening hours.

If you have found your card, please bring it to the library to reinstate your library privileges. 
Replacing your card

NTU/NIE student and staff

Please activate your replacement card at the library's service desk  

Library card holder

For library card holders (e.g. associate members), please email us your:

  • Full name
  • Library card number
  • NRIC/FIN/passport number
  • Contact number
  • One passport-size colour photo in JPEG format

You will be informed once your new card is ready for collection.
Damaged or faulty card

You do not need to notify the library if your matriculation/staff card is damaged as the card is not lost. Please approach the relevant offices for the replacement.

For damaged library cards (laminated card with barcode), please return the card to any subject library. A new card will be issued to you.

Share Article