If the item that you are looking for is not available, you can place a reservation for it. The item has to be collected within 6 days after you receive our email. Please note that materials in high demand may have shorter loan periods (7 days instead of 28 days).
Making a reservation
• Use OneSearch:
- Find the item you require.
- Click "Find Details or Reserve This Item".
- Click "Place Hold" on the left.
- Login using your username and password.
- Select your Pickup Library and click "Place Hold".
• Approach the Service Desk if you wish to reserve the following:
- Items that are being catalogued
- Items that consist of multiple volumes (e.g. periodicals or journals)
View or cancel your requests
Login to your library account to view or cancel your reservations.
- You are only allowed to make reservations for books which are on loan, in-transit, on order or reserved by someone.
- Items in the Course Reserves cannot be reserved.
- You cannot place a request for an item which is currently on loan to you.
- On notification, collect the book reserved within 6 days from the date indicated on the reservation notice. Books not collected will be returned to the shelf or given to the next person who has reserved the same item.