Individual FYP-URECA proposal should be submitted for each FYP student.
The process of FYP-URECA project registration:
1. Student approaches his/her former or current URECA supervising professor to express interest to do FYP-URECA under the professor's supervision.
2. URECA supervising professor uploads the FYP-URECA project proposal in the URECA system through StaffLink.
3. Co-supervising professor reviews and acknowledges the proposal through StaffLink, if the FYP-URECA project has a co-supervising professor.
4. Student accepts the FYP-URECA project proposal through StudentLink.
5. FYP school coordinator acknowledges the FYP-URECA project proposal in the URECA system through StaffLink.
FYP-URECA registration system and school FYP registration system do not link, thus student is required to register his/her FYP-URECA project as FYP project with his/her school within the school FYP registration period.
Only student's former URECA supervising professor is able to upload the FYP-URECA project for the student.
(Exception will only be given to student to continue his/her URECA research project into FYP-URECA under the supervision of another professor if his/her former URECA supervising professor is no longer/ will not be in NTU during his/her FYP-URECA duration.)
If the URECA supervisor is not from student's school, student is required to have a co-supervisor from his/her school to satisfy the school's requirement.
- The student school's supervising professor is responsible for FYP marks submission and other project requirements set by the school.
- The student URECA supervising professor is responsible for FYP-URECA project proposal submission, registration and approval of FYP-URECA deliverables (FYP-URECA deliverables are in addition to individual school's FYP requirements) and consumables claims.