Applicants should possess the requisite pre-university qualifications in order to be admitted to the Programme.
Singapore -Cambridge GCE A-level Certificate|
- At least two passes in subjects at H2 level, and attempted General Paper (GP) or Knowledge & Inquiry (KI) in the same sitting
- H2 level pass in Mathematics
- H2 level pass in either Physics or Chemistry or Biology or Computing
- 'O' Level or equivalent pass in Physics for applicants who have not read H2 level Physics.
International Baccalaureate Diploma|
NUS High School Diploma|
- Major CAP of 2.0 in Mathematics, and Physics or Chemistry or Biology.
- An overall CAP of 2.0 in Physics is applicable to applicants who have not majored in Physics.
- 'O' Level pass in Physics.
- A good GPA in an Engineering-related diploma
- Mathematics at Senior High School Level
- Physics or Chemistry or Biology at Senior High School Level
- Physics at Junior High School Level for those without Physics at Senior High School Level
- A good grade in General Paper or English at Senior High School Level.
Applicants may refer to the NTU Office of Admissions and Financial Aid website for details and advices
All applicants seeking admission to the Renaissance Engineering Programme are required to submit their application via NTU Admissions website. As admission to the REP is in conjunction with admission to a NTU Premier Scholars Programme, applicants are required to submit a personal essay and provide at least 1 referee's appraisal with their applications. Shortlisted candidates are required to attend interviews and produce relevant supporting documents for verification.
for more details about NTU Undergraduate Admissions.