The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, NTU is searching for Research position in Transportation Research.
The candidate will assist on research project focusing:-
- "Modelling the Traffic Flow of Connected and Automated Vehicles in a Mixed Traffic Environment".
- Major responsibility involves conducting solid research
- Assisting in writing scientific papers and grant proposals.
- Assisting in the supervision of PhD students.
- Candidates should have a PhD degree in the following areas (or equivalent); Transportation Engineering/Computer Science/Statistics/Operations Research/Applied Mathematics/Automatic Control, etc.
- Candidates with experience in traffic flow modeling/traffic control/big data analytics/connected and automated vehicles are preferred.
- Highly motivated in research
- Strong publication record
Applicants should send a cover letter describing their research experience and interests, a curriculum vita, the names and contact information (including e-mail addresses) for three references, and all relevant academic certificates and transcripts to Asst Prof Zhu Feng at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INSERT "CEE/ RF/Jobsbank ID 2016-0211326" IN YOUR SUBJECT HEADING.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Application closes when the position is filled.