One research position is available in School of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore.
- Area of shipping, port and logistics.
- Main tasks involve data collection, data analysis, formulation of models and papers/ report writing.
- A Bachelor degree with good honours in relevant discipline (e.g. maritime, logistics, trade, economics and statistics) from a reputable university.
- With expertise in shipping/ port/ maritime logistics/ supply chain management
- Highly motivated and research oriented
- Able to work both independently and as a team member
- Fluent verbal and written communications in English
- Experience in industry R&D projects will be an added advantage
- Strong expertise in data analysis and data mining with good publications will also be an added advantage
Applicants should send a cover letter describing their research experience and interests, a curriculum vita, the names and contact information (including e-mail addresses) of 2 character referees, and all relevant academic certificates and transcripts to Assoc Prof Lam Siu Lee Jasmine: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INSERT "CEE/PO/Jobsbank ID 2016-0077698" IN YOUR SUBJECT HEADING.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Application closes when the position is filled.