The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University is seeking for a potential candidate for research position.
His/ her specific scope of work may include:
- Research & Developments of software system on projects in the area of vehicle, pedestrian, cycling and personal mobility devices simulation.
- Shall write/create working programmes using the System Development Kit of software packages including Oculus Rift, Microsoft Kinect System, Uc-Win Road (simulation software).
- These programmes should integrate the hardware and the software, and facilitate the communication between physical sensors and simulation software.
- The PO shall participate in all aspects pertaining to the development of an advanced simulator to be used as an assessment or analytical tool for the design and audit of transport infrastructure including roads, pedestrian pathway and cycling tracks.
- A Bachelor degree in IT or Computer Science or equivalent field
- Good knowledge in Delphi
- Experience in design and development of system using software packages System Development Kit (SDK)
- Experience in hardware-in-loop (HIL) system, data acquisition system, hardware and software integration and communication devices.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Experience in practical rock grouting or numerical simulation (e.g., using UDEC, ANSYS).
Applicants should send a cover letter describing their research experience and interests, a curriculum vita, the names and contact information (including e-mail addresses) for two references, and all relevant academic certificates and transcripts to:
Associate Professor Yap Fook Fah Email: email@example.com.
Please INDICATE "JOB BANK ID 2016-0170780" IN YOUR SUBJECT HEADING.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Application closes when the position is filled.