One research position is available in School of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile international research programme investigating the relationship between the noise and human psychology.
The Decision and Organizational Neuroscience Lab at NTU (https://sites.google.com/site/labdeon/home) seeks to fill a research position.
- The aim is to study the short and long term impact of exposure to special environmental conditions (such extreme noise etc.) to human cognition.
- The following are good to have: computational / statistical skills; knowledge of experimental psychology principles.
- We offer access to excellent research facilities and an inter-disciplinary and ambitious research program.
- A Bachelor degree in Psychology, Biology OR disciplines with a computational background (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering etc).
- Strong interest in Research.
- The applicant shall have good English writing skills and also a good publication record.
- The applicant shall be self-motivated and have strong independent and cooperative working capability.
- This position is for 12 months and could be renewed.
Applicants should send a cover letter describing their research experience and interests, a curriculum vita, the names and contact information (including e-mail addresses) for three references, and all relevant academic certificates and transcripts to:
Assistant Professor George Christopoulos (Email: Cgeorgios@ntu.edu.sg).
Please INDICATE "JOB BANK ID 2016-0104175" IN YOUR SUBJECT HEADING.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Application closes when the position is filled.