One project officer position is available in School of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile international research programme investigating the relationship between the noise and human psychology.
The Decision and Organizational Neuroscience Lab at NTU (https://sites.google.com/site/labdeon/home) seeks to fill a Research position.
• The aim is to study the short and long term impact of exposure to special environmental conditions (such extreme noise etc.) to human cognition.
• The project officer will be part of research team in hydrology and climate change.
• A bachelor degree in Psychology, Biology OR disciplines with a computational background (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering etc).
• Computational/ statistical skills; knowledge of experimental psychology principles.
• The applicant shall have good English writing skills and also a good publication record.
• The applicant shall be self-motivated and have strong independent and cooperative working capability.
• offer access to excellent research facilities and an inter-disciplinary and ambitious research program.
• This position is for 12 months and could be renewed.
Applicants should send a cover letter describing their research experience and interests, a curriculum vita, the names and contact information (including e-mail addresses) for three references, and all relevant academic certificates and transcripts to:
Assistant Professor George Christopoulos (Email: Cgeorgios@ntu.edu.sg).
Please attach your full CV, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 2 character referees, all relevant academic certificates and transcripts.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Application closes when the position is filled.