The Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore is inviting applications for a research assistant.
- Conduct literature review on relevant research domain of ageing and health;
- Perform social science research to test the proposed healthcare modules and services, including field studies such as interview and focus group discussion;
- Perform qualitative research methods to collect and analyze relevant data;
- Prepare progress report, presentations, conference and journal papers, as well as other research related documents.
- Bachelor or Master degree in communication studies, information studies, psychology, sociology or other related areas of social sciences.
- Rich skills and experience in qualitative research.
- Good analytical skills and report writing skills.
- A good team player with effective communication skills and the ability to work closely with faculty, staff and external collaborators.
Share your CV and introduction letter. Only applications including this will be considered for shortlisting.
Interested candidates are requested to send the application and expected salary to:
WKWSCI Research Office (Email: email@example.com).
Kindly indicate the job title and code in the Email Subject.