The School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) (http://scse.ntu.edu.sg/), Nanyang Technological University has an opening for Research Fellow to develop state-of-the-art techniques for Multimodal Traveller Information System and Transit modelling.
The candidate will
- Develop techniques for pedestrian navigation assistance.
- Explore indoor location tracking methods for inter-modal transfer guidance.
- Design a multimodal travel guidance system and oversee its implementation as a mobile application.
- Perform simulation-based analysis of the impact of service disruptions on the public transportation network.
- Develop and evaluate guidance strategies during service disruptions.
- Publish research findings in peer-reviewed journals and conferences.
The appointment is initially for a period of one year with a provision for further extensions subject to good performance. The salary is highly competitive for strong candidates.
- A PhD degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Electronic Engineering
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge of transportation network modelling, traffic simulation and geographical information systems (GIS)
- Experience in the design or development of navigation applications will be an advantage
- Proven research record in the field of intelligent transportation systems (ITS)
Please submit your full CV (including education background, research and work experience and list of publications and highlighting previous relevant experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.