The School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) (http://scse.ntu.edu.sg/), Nanyang Technological University has an opening for Research Fellow to perform Data Analytics for Traffic and Travel Demand estimation.
The candidate will
- Develop data fusion methods for integrating traffic / travel demand data from multiple sources.
- Explore machine learning methods for predictive analytics.
- Estimation of aggregated origin-destination flows in the public transportation network.
- Publish research findings in top-tier peer-reviewed journals and conferences.
The appointment is initially for a period of one year with a provision for further extensions subject to good performance. The salary is highly competitive for strong candidates.
- A PhD degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Electronic Engineering
- Good English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of data modelling, statistical methods and data analytics
- Experience in scientific programming languages such as MATLAB and R
Please submit your full CV (including education background, research and work experience and list of publications and highlighting previous relevant experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.