The School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) (http://scse.ntu.edu.sg/), Nanyang Technological University has two openings for Project Officer to prototype computer vision and machine learning algorithms on FPGA development platforms.
The candidate will implement and optimize computer vision and machine learning algorithms such as space of interest generation, pedestrian detection, vehicle detection, object tracking, ego-motion estimation, stereo vision and CSoC for scene understanding on FPGA development platforms.
The appointment is initially for a period of one year with a provision for further extensions subject to good performance. The salary is highly competitive for strong candidates.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Electronic Engineering.
- Good English communication skills.
- Strong in digital hardware design e.g. Altera/Xilinx FPGA, Synopsys, etc. and programmable system-on-chip development
- Familiarity with computer vision and machine learning algorithms
- Familiarity with embedded or GPU programming skills
Please submit your full CV (including education background, research and work experience and list of publications and highlighting previous relevant experience) to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.