Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore (RRIS) is a research institute in Nanyang Technological University (NTU) that is established under the collaboration between NTU, National Healthcare Group (NHG) and Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). We aim to achieve research excellence in and push the boundary of rehabilitation science and technology. RRIS is the leading research institute in rehabilitation, and it is the first of its kind in Singapore to focus on rehabilitation. Leveraging on the partnership of 3 institutions, RRIS’ scope of expertise facilitates interdisciplinary research to achieve excellence in rehabilitation research.
As a research fellow in RRIS, you will continue to grow your clinical skill set as a licensed physiotherapist and deepen your research skills and capacity in the area of rehabilitation research. You will be working in a diverse and vibrant team with different expertise. Being in the forefront of research in rehabilitation, RRIS advances its strengths in the areas of neuro-rehabilitation, advanced technology for rehabilitation continuum of care, psychosocial rehabilitation and frailty and nutrition management in rehabilitation.
- Publish papers in top journals and top tier conferences.
- Provide clinical and research input in physiotherapy and related areas in rehabilitation.
- Conduct physiotherapy assessments and clinical trials.
- Prepare research proposals.
- Lead and manage research activities including conducting trials, design of experiments and applying for ethics approval.
- PhD Degree in Physiotherapy or related field preferred.
- A valid physiotherapy license to handle patients will be greatly advantageous
Please send your CV, list of publications, statement of research interests and names of three references at your earliest convenience to Dr Leo Kee Hao at email@example.com.
1 vacancy available. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: The position will be open until filled