RRIS is a research institute in Nanyang Technological University (NTU) that is established under the collaboration between NTU, National Healthcare Group (NHG) and Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). We aim to achieve research excellence in and push the boundary of rehabilitation science and technology. We are looking for highly motivated and independent researchers to join us.
- Publishing papers in top journals and top tier conferences.
- Preparing research proposals.
- Lead and manage research activities including conducting trials, design of experiments and applying for ethics approval.
- A valid physiotherapy license to handle patients will be greatly advantageous.
- PhD Degree in Physiotherapy or related field preferred.
Please send your CV, list of publications, statement of research interests and names of three references at your earliest convenience to Dr Leo Kee Hao at email@example.com.
1 vacancy available. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: The position will be open until filled