RRIS is a research institute in Nanyang Technological University (NTU) that is established under the collaboration between NTU, National Healthcare Group (NHG) and Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). We aim to achieve research excellence in and push the boundary of rehabilitation science and technology. We are looking for highly motivated and independent researchers to join us.
- Leads RRIS in-house research and technology development.
- Works with a cross-functional program team on assigned research projects including usability studies.
- Lead and manage research activities including conducting trials, design and development of prototypes.
- Publishing papers in top journals and top tier conferences.
- Preparing research proposals.
- Ability to apply human factors engineering principles to the user-centred design, development, and evaluation of assistive and rehabilitation devices will be greatly advantageous.
- PhD Degree in Medical Robotics, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering Human-Centred Design, Human Factors Engineering and Ergonomics or related field preferred.
Please send your CV, list of publications, statement of research interests and names of three references at your earliest convenience to Dr Leo Kee Hao at email@example.com.
1 vacancy available. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: The position will be open until filled