The Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore is established under the collaboration between Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National Healthcare Group (NHG). It aims to be a world-class institute with focus on interdisciplinary research and innovation in rehabilitation science and technology for quality healthcare delivery.
Project Title: Virtual Integrated Therapy for Active Living (VITAL) Health Box: A Monitoring and Motivating Companion to Reduce Frailty and Maintain Health for Older Adults
- Conduct literature review on relevant research domain of ageing, frailty and therapies;
- Perform social science research to test the proposed VITAL Health Box, including field studies such survey and experimental studies;
- Perform quantitative research methods to collect and analyse relevant data;
- Prepare progress reports, presentations, conference and journal papers, as well as other research related documents.
- Bachelor or Master degree in gerontology, gerontechnology, psychology, or other related areas of social and behavioural sciences.
- Rich skills and experience in quantitative research.
- Good analytical skills and report writing skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable and able to work independently and multi-task
- A good team player with effective communication skills and the ability to work closely with faculty, staff and external collaborator
- Excellent spoken and written English
Please send your CV, list of publications, statement of research interests and names of three references at your earliest convenience to Prof Theng Yin Leng at TYLTheng@ntu.edu.sg.
1 vacancy available. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: The position will be open until filled