RRIS is a research institute in Nanyang Technological University (NTU) that is established under the collaboration between NTU, National Healthcare Group (NHG) and Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). We aim to achieve research excellence in and push the boundary of rehabilitation science and technology. We are looking for highly motivated and independent researchers to join us.
- To design a data management plan that includes definition of IT architecture, data security and sharing protocol.
- Build computational pipelines for a clinical and research data management system for a rehabilitation research purpose. This involves testing, replicating and modifying the necessary computational algorithms.
- Carrying out mini projects to demonstrate proof of concept for new research ideas.
- Perform data management (including collection, quality check, versioning) for clinical cohort
- Well-versed in numerical methods, statistics and programming methodology is highly advantageous
- Strong interest to work with algorithms and possesses good programming skills (android, scripting language)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or related fields
Please send your CV, list of publications, statement of research interests and names of three references at your earliest convenience to Dr Leo Kee Hao at email@example.com.
1 vacancy available. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: The position will be open until filled