The Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore is established under the collaboration between Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National Healthcare Group (NHG). It aims to be a world-class institute with focus on interdisciplinary research and innovation in rehabilitation science and technology for quality healthcare delivery.
- To design and developed Linux-based control system architecture
- To develop visual servoing algorithm
- To develop firmware for the hardware components
- Minimum Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related field.
- Skills: C++ programming, robotics, controller design and development, visual servoing, image processing
- Working experience will be advantageous, but fresh graduates are welcome
Please send your CV, list of publications, statement of research interests and names of three references at your earliest convenience to Prof Ang Wei Tech at WTAng@ntu.edu.sg.
1 vacancy available. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: The position will be open until filled