The Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore is established under the collaboration between Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National Healthcare Group (NHG). It aims to be a world-class institute with focus on interdisciplinary research and innovation in rehabilitation science and technology for quality healthcare delivery.
Project Title: Virtual Integrated Therapy for Active Living (VITAL) Health Box: A Monitoring and Motivating Companion to Reduce Frailty and Maintain Health for Older Adults
- Design and develop different components of VITAL Health Box prototype.
- Work with collaborating Research Staff and other industry collaborators in development of VITAL Health Box.
- Work with collaborating Research Staff to conduct research experiment for frailty assessment and treatment.
- Prepare progress reports, paper publication, presentations and other research-related documents
- A Bachelor/Master Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in development of Motion-based application using Unity3D, Microsoft Kinect SDK
- Experience in C#, Git.
- Knowledge in development with 3rd party API, Webservices, Cloud-based application will be an advantage.
- Good analytical skills and report writing skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable and able to work independently and multi-task
- A good team player with effective communication skills and the ability to work closely with faculty, staff and external collaborator
- Excellent spoken and written English
Please send your CV, list of publications, statement of research interests and names of three references at your earliest convenience to Prof Theng Yin Leng at TYLTheng@ntu.edu.sg.
1 vacancy available. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: The position will be open until filled