Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore (RRIS) is a research institute in Nanyang Technological University (NTU) that is established under the collaboration between NTU, National Healthcare Group (NHG) and Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). We aim to achieve research excellence in and push the boundary of rehabilitation science and technology. We are looking for highly motivated and independent researchers with a keen interest in rehabilitation research to join us.
- To design experimental trial protocols to study various human activities used in assessment of patients receiving physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- To explore and establish collaborations with local and overseas institutions on multi-centres data collection and sharing.
- PhD degree from any discipline in Science or Engineering
- Strong rehabilitation research experience in Biomechanics; Human movement science; Rehabilitation science; Kinesiology
- Familiarity with current clinical therapy assessment methods will be highly beneficial.
- Expert knowledge in rehabilitation science and human movement science are required.
- Experiences in conducting clinical trials and managing clinical trial databases are advantageous.
Please send your CV, list of publications, statement of research interests and names of three references at your earliest convenience to Dr Leo Kee Hao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 vacancy available. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: The position will be open until filled