SMTC was set up to spearhead Singapore's R&D efforts in fundamental and applied research in membrane science and technology. Collaborating with multidisciplinary talents across NTU, with other universities and industry partners, to develop new, low-cost, and improved membranes and membrane-based systems. We invite applications for the position of Research Assistant where this appointment will be on a 1-year contractual basis with renewal possibility contingent upon satisfactory performance and funding.
- Development of membrane materials
- Fabricating membranes for oxygen enrichment
- Hollow fiber spinning
- Master Degree Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry or Environmental Engineering from an accredited/reputable university
- Strong written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective presentations and written report preparation
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own and in a team
Please attach your full CV, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 2 character referees and copies of all relevant academic certificates and transcripts to: NEWRI-HR@ntu.edu.sg
PLEASE INSERT "NEWRI/RA/Jobs Bank ID JOB-2017-0126762" IN YOUR SUBJECT HEADING.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.