Nanyang Technological University (NTU), located in Singapore, is one of the world's leading research universities, and has been consistently ranked in the top 50 in global world engineering rankings. Additional information about the university is available at www.ntu.edu.sg. Singapore has a population of more than 5 million, and is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world.
The Advanced Environmental Biotechnology Centre (AEBC) in the Nanyang Environment and Water Research Institute (NEWRI) is a Research Centre of Excellence with focuses on development of wastewater treatment and reclamation processes.
- The successful candidate will carry out experiments in the laboratory, writing reports. Assist research fellow for smooth execution of the project.
- The successful candidate will work at site to liaise with host plant engineers and technicians and collect samples.
- The candidate shall collect and analyse data, evaluate and interpret results and maintain records associated with laboratory test.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry/ Environmental Engineering.
- Experience in water & wastewater treatment is preferred.
- A team player who is self-motivated, research oriented and possess excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin is highly preferable.
Please attach your full CV, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 2 character referees and copies of all relevant academic certificates and transcripts to: NEWRI-HR@ntu.edu.sg
PLEASE INSERT "AEBC/PO/Jobs Bank ID JOB-2017-XXXXXXX" IN YOUR SUBJECT HEADING.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.