The Environmental Bio-innovations Group (EBiG) at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a research group with focus on developing innovative bioprocess solutions to environmental problems observed in the field.
EBiG is seeking a Project Officer, specialising in Biotechnology/ Chemical/ Environmental/ Process Engineering to support projects with environmental biotechnology aspects.
- Provide environmental biotechnology support to the team.
- Provide support in laboratory work.
- Required to interact with industrial partners for project work arrangements at times.
- Travelling may be required to project sites to support the progress of projects.
- Assist PI/Researchers in the team for tender document preparation, bid proposals evaluation and preparation of the team's proposals.
- Min. possess a polytechnic diploma or bachelor degree with honours in Biotechnology / Chemical / Civil / Environmental Engineering or related
- Good planning skills
- A motivated individual with good communication skills
- Working experience in wastewater/ solid waste treatment/ biotechnology processes related field would be preferred
- Have interest in conducting and developing projects
- Good knowledge in wastewater/ solid waste treatment biotechnology processes
Please attach your full CV, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 2 character referees and copies of all relevant academic certificates and transcripts to: NEWRI-HR@ntu.edu.sg
PLEASE INSERT "NEWRI/PO/Jobs Bank ID JOB-2017-0175869" IN YOUR SUBJECT HEADING.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.