College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
A full-time Research Associate is required to assist in an ongoing healthcare IT project. The Research Associate will be involved in the following:
1. Assist with compiling, organizing, and synthesizing existing healthcare IT literature
2. Quantitative data collection, management (SQL database) and analysis using SAS and/or SPSS
3. Qualitative data collection and analysis – conducting structured and semi-structured interviews, transcribing interviews, coding and analysing interview and other archival data
4. Assist with writing up reports based on data analysis and preparing presentations of reports to various stakeholders
5. Project manage research activities e.g., organizing data collection, managing meetings with research collaborators, liaise with research office
- Preferably Master’s degree or above (in information systems, and/or healthcare)
- Strong writing skills
- Organizational skills
- Research experience
- Good presentation skills
- Preferably had experience with the following tools: SAS, SPSS, NVivo
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication of the advertisement ID (JOB-2017-0199041) in the subject.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.