The roles and responsibilities include:
• Conducting literature searches and writing literature review
• Coordination of data analyses, collection of data, data entry, as well as manage and manipulate them whenever needed. Make tabular formats, fact sheets, graphs and reports on each of the research results in order to summarize them. Prepare special programs for certain tasks like data entry and statistical analysis
• Prepares literature reviews, contribute to analysis of data and writing of research reports
• Obtain consent documents from the subjects on whom the research is conducted or the guardians of those subjects
• Assist in the designing of questionnaires and other survey methodologies
• Assist in preparation of presentations, manuscripts and other project related topics
• Handle matters of reimbursements
• Formulate and bring into force varied research quality and control procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervising instructor
• Bachelor's Degree in business, higher education, communication, psychology, sociology, human factors, information science or related field from a reputable university.
• Experience in completing research projects. Prior experience with qualitative and quantitative experiments is an advantage.
• Candidates with strong interdisciplinary research skills are particularly encouraged to apply.
• Strong statistics and analytical skills (knowledge of SPSS or NVivo).
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication of the advertisement ID (JOB-2017-0172194) in the subject.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.