The Project Officer will be part of a dynamic team of researchers conducting research on distributed manufacturing models for 3D-printed medical products.
Job duties include:
1. Collating quantitative and qualitative data about 3D-printed medical products,
3. conducting literature review and data analyses,
4. writing reports and papers
- Minimally, a Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of statistics
- Good communication and writing skills
- Work/research experiences in the areas of supply chain management and manufacturing will be strongly preferred
- Detail-oriented, meticulous and able to collect and organize data
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication of the advertisement ID (JOB-2017-0267911) in the subject.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.