1. Conducting in-depth research in the area of internet intermediary liability and enforcement of intellectual property rights in the online environment.
2. Conducting a thorough search for latest literature (eg case law, journal articles etc) in order to update the manuscript.
3. Providing assistance in converting and preparing the manuscript to meet the guidelines set out by the publisher (note: the manuscript is derived from a PhD thesis).
1. A Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) degree from a Singaporean university or other reputable university of equal standing.
2. A postgraduate degree in Intellectual Property Law (LL.M.) or other area of law with a research component. Students pursuing a postgraduate degree conforming to the above requirements are also encouraged to apply.
3. Excellent command of the English language
4. Excellent writing skills.
5. Competency in the use of Microsoft Word, particularly its referencing and indexing tools.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the indication of the advertisement ID (JOB-2017-0194335) in the subject:
Please submit the following:
1. A cover letter indicating the suitability of the applicant to carry out the duties and how the applicant meets the job requirements set out above (not exceeding 1 A4 page).
2. A curriculum vitae
3. A writing sample (eg published journal article or a chapter from a thesis. Note: in the case of a thesis, please only submit the introductory chapter).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.