The candidates will be conducting research in the areas of:
• As a member of the core project team, you will be expected to bring content expertise and management skills to assist in the development of cyber risk database and risk management framework on a day-to-day basis (through discussions and regular project coordination meetings).
• You will be expected to supervise a team of risk analysts in data gathering efforts.
• You will be responsible for the cyber loss data acquisition, integration and analytics.
• You will be expected to liaise with industry representatives from insurance, broker, corporate (buyers) and IT security companies at an expert and management level.
• The successful candidate will work in a multidisciplinary environment with cyber risk modelers, cyber insurance underwriters and information security experts.
• He/she will contribute to the cyber risk management framework under development by the project team.
• He/she will lead industry working groups (clients facing) and conduct working group sessions in consultation of the framework developed by the project team.
• This position will report to the Director of IRFRC.
• The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual with technical knowledge in cybersecurity, project management, consulting, and problem solving capabilities.
• A key determinant of this function is hands-on leadership in a multi-stakeholder environment and capability of project planning, execution and delivery on schedule.
• Minimum 10 years’ work experience in insurance, consulting or InfoSec companies.
• Management skills, and the ability to effectively lead, organize and motivate a team of analysts.
• Strong publication record a plus
• Data modelling skills (e.g. using R) a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication of the advertisement ID (JOB-2017-0266052) in the subject.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.