- The Insurance Risk and Finance Research Centre of Nanyang Business School is hosting a multi-year Cyber Risk Management (CyRiM) Project. CyRiM is a three-year Public-Private Partnership sponsored by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the Cyber Security Agency (CSA) of Singapore, as well as leading global insurance and information security companies.
- The project aims to develop data and analytical tools that will enable business solutions to help corporations implement efficient and effective cybersecurity measures.
- A key outcome of the project will be the establishment and ongoing support of an independent database of data breach incidents, vulnerability and economic loss data, with a focus on the Asia-Pacific region.
- The project has a large research component requiring a strong link with academia that is achieved at an international level through collaborations with universities world-wide
- The post-doctoral positions are expected to have 2-year duration, starting in Spring or Fall of 2018.
- The candidate is expected to contribute to the ongoing research efforts in cyber risk management and financing of catastrophe risks, and to publish academic papers in high-quality actuarial science, risk management and insurance, business and finance journals.
- The successful candidate will work in a multidisciplinary environment with cyber risk modelers, cyber insurance underwriters and information security experts. He/she will contribute to the cyber risk management framework under development by the project team. This position will report to the Director of IRFRC.
Qualified candidates must have a completed PhD by the time of appointment in Actuarial Science, Risk Management and Insurance, Finance, Economics, or related discipline.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication of the advertisement ID (JOB-2017-0308475) in the subject.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.