Multi-plAtform Game Innovation Centre (MAGIC) is having an opening for Research Associate for application development.
MAGIC was established in the Nanyang Technological University with support from the Singapore National Research Foundation. MAGIC investigates games technology and related research, and translate scientific ideas into technological products and services for the Studios of the Future in the media and entertainment industry. With innovative technologies in games, animation and film, MAGIC helps to increase the capability of creative studios by lowering production costs, shortening time to market and empowering cross-border execution.
- Design and create intuitive User Experience (UX) for a resource management system
- Design and create responsive and fast User Interface (UI) of the system
- Design, develop, test and deploy enhancements to the system
- Add front end support for the back end updates of the system (integration of third party services)
- Enhance performance of the system
- Apply task automation using GruntJS
What We Offer
- 5-day work week
- Stable and friendly working environment
- Attractive remuneration commensurate with qualifications and past working experiences
- A Master Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with PHP 5.x, MySQL, PaperJS, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, GruntJS
- Experience in Yii Framework is a plus
- Self-motivated, adaptable and able to work independently and multi-task
- Positive working attitude and a good team player
Please submit the following to Magic-Centre@ntu.edu.sg:
- Curriculum vitae with photo
- Two names and contacts of recommendation
- Availability date
- Expected salary
The position is for one year and renewable based on performance. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.