Multi-plAtform Game Innovation Centre (MAGIC) is having an opening for Research Associate for application development.
MAGIC was established in the Nanyang Technological University with support from the Singapore National Research Foundation. MAGIC investigates games technology and related research, and translate scientific ideas into technological products and services for the Studios of the Future in the media and entertainment industry. With innovative technologies in games, animation and film, MAGIC helps to increase the capability of creative studios by lowering production costs, shortening time to market and empowering cross-border execution.
- Design, develop, test and deploy tools and modules for interactive animation system
- Research on animation and game technology
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary and international researchers and industrial partners
What We Offer
- 5-day work week
- Stable and friendly working environment
- Attractive remuneration commensurate with qualifications and past working experiences
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong programming skills with C++
- Experience in OpenGL, QT, Microsoft Visual Studio, SVN or Git
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Self-motivated, adaptable and able to work independently and multi-task
- Positive working attitude and a good team player
Please submit the following to Magic-Centre@ntu.edu.sg:
- Curriculum vitae with photo
- Two names and contacts of recommendation
- Availability date
- Expected salary
The position is for one year and renewable based on performance. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.