2019 LEE KUAN YEW (LKY) POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP
The prestigious Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKY PDF) was established in 1991 under the Lee Kuan Yew Endowment Fund. The Fellowship supports and promotes young and outstanding researchers to realise their full potential in their respective areas of specialisation.
Please click on the following to view the research areas available:
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
The Fellowship will be awarded concurrently with the candidate's appointment as a research staff in the schools under the above Colleges and research centres.
• Excellent academic records and research potential.
• Recent PhD graduates, or with at most 1 postdoctoral training from a reputable university.
Terms and Conditions:
• The Fellowship will be tenable for a period of 3 years.
• In addition to an attractive remuneration, the successful candidate will be awarded a research grant of S$180,000 for research consumables and research related expenditure.
Applications must be submitted together with duly completed and aptly named copies of the following documents in pdf format (less than 2MB each):
• Research Staff Application Form.docx
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae
• Educational Certificates
• Three (3) International Referee Reports (including contact details) who are known to the applicant in the last 4 years;
• Statement of Research Intent (please keep it to 2 pages)
• Grant Application Form which is available here and
• List of Publications (Please include the H-index, if available)
Please submit your application to:
Closing date: 28 February 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.