The Research Associate (RA) in the project team will be tasked to conduct research and development work in the area of 3D telepresence, with the focus on real-time 3D acquisition using multiple types of sensors, and/or rendering and visualization in wearable displays. The RA will primarily be developing state-of-the-art research methods as well as writing top research papers. The RA is expected to be self-motivated, independent, and dedicated in carrying out the research and overcoming research and technical challenges.
Learn more about the background of the project at http://imi.ntu.edu.sg/BeingThereCentre/Pages/BTChome.aspx
- Master in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a top university.
- Must have experience on 3D visual computing, image processing or computer vision techniques.
- Must have at least one publication in top computer vision or graphics venues.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Skilled experience with CUDA and OpenCV is highly desired.
- Further experience with RGB-D sensors, AR/VR platforms, deep learning frameworks.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently.
Interested applicants please attach your full CV, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 3 character referees, to ASTJCham@ntu.edu.sg and email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications close when positions are filled.