The project officer in the project team will be tasked to conduct research and development work in the area of 3D telepresence, with the focus on real-time 3D acquisition using multiple types of sensors, and/or rendering and visualization in wearable displays. The project officer will primarily be writing software code for implementing new research methods, under the guidance of an assigned supervisor. Other significant tasks include working with hardware devices (e.g. sensors and displays) for conducting research experiments, as well as collaboratively writing research papers. The project officer is expected to be self-motivated and dedicated in carrying out the research and overcoming research and technical challenges.
Learn more about the background of the project at http://imi.ntu.edu.sg/BeingThereCentre/Pages/BTChome.aspx
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Expertise in C/C++ and familiarity with basic image processing or computer vision techniques is critical.
- Skilled experience with CUDA and OpenCV is highly desired.
- Further experience with RGB-D sensors, AR/VR platforms, deep learning frameworks as well as LaTeX is preferred.
- Mininum 1 year of experience in an undergraduate project related to image processing, computer graphics or machine learning.
Interested applicants please attach your full CV, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 3 character referees, to ASTJCham@ntu.edu.sg and firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications close when positions are filled.