The Institute for Media Innovation (IMI http://imi.ntu.edu.sg/ ) at Nanyang Technological University invites applications for the position of Project Officer. This position will provide full technical support to IMI’s team of researchers.
We are looking for 2 Project Officers to join our dynamic institute.
The 2 Project Officers will be required to provide efficient support in terms of technical, inventory management and 3D printing matters:
- Ensuring smooth operations & maintenance of equipment (Servers, Computers, Printers, 3D Projectors etc.) for the Institute
- Troubleshoot and assist researchers in resolving all computer, technical and hardware issues
- Assist researchers in sourcing, procuring and deployment of suitable computers and hardware equipment
- Installing, configuring and deploying new computers
- Assist in updating of inventory and loaning of equipment, before issuing and upon returning
- Assist in printing of 3D parts for the 3D printer and resolving any issues if it arises
- Ensuring that the periodic check and maintenance of 3D printer and support removal system is carried out
- Providing technical and logistics support for internal/external events and exhibitions, including packing of equipment and onsite setup of equipment
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of related field experience
- Good computer hardware & software operating system knowledge
- Good analytical skills and troubleshooting skills
- An organized, resourceful and a team player
- Able to adapt well and work closely with people from all levels in an interdisciplinary environment
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience
Please submit your application with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Statement of support of application explaining why you believe you are a suitable candidate for this post, how you meet its requirements and the experience which you have that is relevant. Please highlight particular achievements
- Curriculum vitae with photo
- Two names and contacts of referees
- Salary expectation
- Availability date
Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.