Energy Research Institute @ NTU is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow would be working with fiber optic-based distributed temperature sensing (Raman/Brillouin scattering) in the gas pipeline for condition monitoring and diagnostics.
This is an interdisciplinary research and the hardware and software systems will be tested at real experimental pipeline testrig, providing excellent scopes for hands-on experimentation and validation. Therefore, candidates should be passionate about working on cutting edge research leading to high impact results, products and services.
Other research activities may include participating in research discussion with local industries and partners, overseas universities and research centers, and writing reports as required by Energy Market Authority (EMA) and National Research Foundation (NRF) of Singapore. Candidates with strong background in condition monitoring, process instrumentation, signal processing, embedded systems are preferred.
- PhD degree in Electrical and Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering (for Research Fellow positions)
- Expert knowledge in fiber optic temperature sensor, Raman/Brillouin scattering
- Hardware experience necessary
- Software experience using MATLAB, Strong plus for LabView, C.
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Able to work independently and in a team to realize the proposed works
- Able to publish conference/journal papers
Interested applicants please attach your full CV, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) to AUkil@ntu.edu.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.