The following vacancy is available for a newly started joint laboratory with an Industrial Research Center.
• Define requirements, project plans, and reporting with industrial collaborators.
• Coordinate regular communication and discussion with industrial collaborators and project groups.
• Lead in research on video data analysis, object detection, tracking and tagging, and multimodality data analytics.
• PhD Degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc.
• Strong relevant research experience in computer vision, video data analysis, and application of machine learning.
• Good track record in research accomplishment as well as practical algorithm development.
• Able to work independently as well as in teams.
• Able to communicate with industrial collaborators and write effectively in both English and Chinese.
• Highly skilled in MATLAB, C/C++, etc., and experience in working on both Windows and Linux platforms.
• Skilled in use of Open CV, FFmpeg or other computer vision library.
Interested applicants may send his/her CV and supporting information in PDF to:
Prof Chan Kap Luk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Prof Huang Guangbin (EGBHuang@ntu.edu.sg)
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com / EGBHuang@ntu.edu.sg
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. Application closes when the positions are filled.