• develop platform for implementing inexact processors for machine learning etc
• familiar with methods to create abstraction of processors to estimate effect of inexact/approximate design
• to implement the above algorithms in digital ASIC for the same
• a must to have knowledge of digital IC design from Verilog/VHDL to layout
• PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
• Experience in inexact or approximate design of circuits, digital IC design from Verilog to layout
• Should have published papers in top tier conferences/journals
Interested applicants may send his/her CV and supporting information in PDF to:
Asst Prof Arindam Basu & A/P Chang Chip Hong
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
Application closes when the positions are filled.